Day 1: Fethiye Marina
We will meet at 15:00 in our Fethiye office. Dinner and accommodation is on the yacht in Fethiye Harbor.
Day 2: Aga Port
-Gocek Bay awaits you with its stunning bays. Gocek Bay with its fantastic beautiful turquoise bays, crystal clear sea and magnificent views. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. We will stay in Agalimanı Bay.
Day 3: Ekincik - Dalyan.
At sunrise, our boat reaches a Bay Ekincike near the mouth of the Dalyan River. Our passengers who wish can join the Dalyan Kaunos tour by river boats. While sailing in river waters, you can have the chance to watch the rock tombs carved into the mountains and take a mud bath. Towards the end of the day, you can swim in Iztuzu Beach, where the Caretta Caretta turtles lay their eggs. (The tour fee is not included in the price) One stay will be in Ekincik Bay.
Day 4: Marmaris
Blue voyage starts towards Marmaris. Our boat will approach Turunç Bay or Cennet Island for lunch and a swimming break. Marmaris is one of Turkey's most important tourist center also has a large marina. Visit the old town and the castle, shops and bazaar in the city center, take a beach walk. Will stay in Marmaris
Day 5: Tersane Island - Manastir Bay At dawn, continue for Fethiye Bay Tersane Island. This island, which was used as a shipyard in the time of the Byzantines, acts as a natural harbor. Our yacht will anchor for lunch in a suitable bay. Later, we will move towards Manastir Bay. This place is also known as Cleopatra or Batık Hamam Bay because of a magnificent old bath buried in the sea. Here you will have dinner and stay
Day 6: Gocek - Manastir Bay
You can cruise to Göcek Bays in the early morning. Göcek Islands will fascinate you. We will stop at various bays for breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Kuyruk, Cape, Monastery, Bedri Rahmi or Sarsala). Accommodation will be made in one of the bays.
Day 7: Fethiye Bay
It's your last chance to swim and relax. The port of departure in the afternoon is Fethiye harbor. You can visit Amyntas, Lycian rock tombs and Greek Theater or the ancient city in Fethiye and have a wonderful evening. Fethiye, which was called Telmessos in the age, was the most important city of the Lycian Civilization along with Caria in the west.
Day 8: Fethiye Marina
After a nice breakfast on the boat at the end of the yacht tour, it is time to say goodbye to the boat staff and other guests at 09.00. Our guests leave the boat.
* In bad weather or sea conditions, the program will be changed without any warning.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
* Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, lunch).
* Fuel, port fees, utility water, service.
* Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkel, goggles, fishing line.
* Our guests can bring things such as snacks, fruit, yoghurt, nuts, chocolate. (These are not sold on the boat.)
* Clean sheets and bath towels.
* Yacht insurance. (We recommend that you take out your own travel insurance.)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
* All drinks, including water, are sold on the boat at affordable prices.
* Please do not bring your own drinks to the boat.
* Please bring your own towels.
* Entrance fee to archaeological sites and national parks.
* Crew tip (5%) is not included in price.
* Optional land tours and ruins, diving fees.